OK here come the questions. If you want to answer these too, copy and paste them to your blog, write the answers there, and then drop a comment on this post with the link to your’s.
- When was the last time you were up all night?
- Isle or window seat?
- Do you have anything that doesn’t belong to you?
- What is your usual breakfast?
- Do you eat snacks when no one is looking?
OK, here are my answers.
- When was the last time you were up all night? I stay up all night regularly. Probably sometime in the past week.
- Isle or window seat? Well, if I had my choice, I’d take a window seat, but I usually don’t because ya know… blind people don’t need window seats. No that isn’t how I feel, that’s how society behaves toward me, including my family.
- Do you have anything that doesn’t belong to you? I probably have some of my parent’s leftover food storage containers. Although usually they insist on getting them back, so I probably don’t.
- What is your usual breakfast? I usually eat anything I can find for breakfast. This morning I had Triscuits.
- Do you eat snacks when no one is looking? I live alone so I eat everything when no one’s looking, unless my caregiver happens to be here while I’m eating lunch or something.